I show you how to make easy sous vide beef recipe. This is the best way to cook a cheap cut of meat. Low Carb beef recipe.
My Sous Vid: q
Keto Mashed Cauliflower Recipe: A
3-4 lb Beef Brisket or Chuck
1 tbsp – Sea Salt
1 tbsp – Pepper
1 bunch – Fresh Thyme
1/2 c – Dry Red Wine
6 cloves – Garlic
1) Cover the meat with ground salt, pepper, and thyme. Place in a large ziplock bag with 3 crushed cloves of garlic.
2) Try and remove as much air out of the bag as possible and place in a water bath at 182 F. for 24 hours.
3) Remove from bag, set aside liquid in the bag, and sear in a large heavy pan with oil, thyme, and salt until browened.
4) Shred meat on a parchment lined sheet pan and broil until ends are chrispy. While broiling prepare Au Jus by deglazing the pan with wine (water or vinegar works as well). Add liquid from the ziplock bag and simmer until reduced by half. Pour through a sieve into a serving bowl.
5) Serve with mashed cauliflower and garnish with thyme leaves and season with salt if needed.
Sous Vide is a French cooking technique, which translates to “under vacuum.” In this technique, food is vacuum-sealed in a cooking pouch and heated up at a precise temperature in a water bath. In this video, we do not need to vacuum seal the bag. Usually, this is only done to vegetables or other food that cooks quickly or is prone to fall apart like fish. Instead of relying on perfect timing, sous vide relies on precise temperature control. Meaning you will never overcook your food and has the added benefit of allowing you to easily time your meal.
It is the best way to cook a steak and so simple. I love my sous vide. It makes meal planning easy. Simply place your food in a bag and whenever you come home the food is cooked and ready. Not to mention you never dry out the food because it is sealed. Try a fish recipe cooked sous vide, you’ll never put fish in the oven again.
Thank you, everyone, for supporting my channel. I really love making these recipes and I would love to cook keto full time for you. I can with your help! share my video and subscribe for more!