-.5 pounds –Brisket
-1 medium –chopped, red onion
-Salt & pepper to taste
-2 Tablespoons –minced garlic.
-1/4 Cup –apple cider vinegar
-1/4 Cup –Olive oil / your favorite Keto oil
-1 Tablespoon –oregano
1. Layer the onion on the bottom of your crock pot.
2. Salt & Pepper the brisket to your liking.
3. In a small bowl combine the following: garlic, vinegar, oil and oregano. Mix well.
4. Place brisket on a baking sheet.
5. Pour 1/2 of the mixture onto one side of the brisket and the remaining no the other side of the brisket.
6. Rub the mixture into the brisket and let sit in marinade for 5-10 minutes.
7. Transfer the brisket to the crockpot (fat side down) and place it on top of the onions.
8. Set the Crock Pot on High for 10-14 hours.
9. At this point, you can brush on some of your favorite LOW CARB BBQ Sauce!
10. Serve with Broccoli, Asparagus or Mashed Cauliflower. DEVINE!
Thank you for watching, from my heart to yours.
Please share this video with 5 people you know.
Please help support our channel by……
MERCH: Enter Code KETO2019 to get 20% off
Link to merch: e
You could donate: paypal.me/KETOSONIALEE
Subscribe & hit the notification button to be alerted when I post new yummy recipes AND live streams!
Like us on Facebook /KetoWithlee
Follow us on: Instagram @keto_with_lee AND Twitter @ketowithlee