[RECIPE BELOW] Beef Broccoli Casserole.
Super simple, really flavorsome and filling – why not have a quick dinner tonight?
| The Recipe |
– 500g (1lb) Ground Beef
– 400g (14oz) Canned Tomatoes – ALWAYS CHECK CARBS BEFORE BUYING
– 340g (12oz) Broccoli Florets
– 170g (6oz) Cheddar Cheese, shredded
– 25g (0.8oz) Parmesan Cheese
– 1 tsp Salt
– 1 tsp Garlic Powder
– 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 190c/375f. Prepare a medium baking dish.
2. Cut any broccoli florets larger than 2 inches into smaller pieces and add the broccoli to a large microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave until tender, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
3. In a large pan, over medium heat, cook the ground beef until browned, about 7 minutes, breaking it apart as it cooks. Drain and return beef to the heat.
4. Add tomatoes, salt, garlic powder and cayenne to the pan. Mix and simmer for at least 10 minutes to thicken. Stir occasionally.
5. To your prepared baking dish, add broccoli, beef mixture and half of the cheddar cheese. Mix well.
6. Top with the remaining cheddar cheese and the parmesan cheese.
7. Bake for 20 minutes or until the casserole begins bubbling at the sides. Let it rest for about 10 minutes before cutting into it.
Please note, all macros are calculated with My Fitness Pal and may vary on ingredients used.
Net Carbs: 4g
| The Keto Kitchen |
For Business Enquiries Only: email@example.com
Twitter: @KetoKitchen_UK ( )
Instagram: @TheKetoKitchenUK ( )
🎵 MUSIC BY: LAKEYINSPIRED