Please Hit the LIKE Button, SUBSCRIBE & Leave A COMMENT!! (It Really Helps Us and We’ll LOVE You for it)
Free printable keto coleslaw recipe card: /
This Keto Coleslaw is a super easy recipe that you can learn how to make in minutes. The keto secret is in the low-carb high-fat dressing.
Keto Coleslaw Macros: 88 calories, 2g Net Carbs, 7g Fat, 1g Protein typically served with high-fat BBQ meat dishes or roast dinners.
– 12 ounces (½ small) of Green Cabbage, thinly sliced
– 6 ounces (¼ small) of Red Cabbage, thinly sliced
– 2 Scallions, thinly sliced
– ¼ cup of Parsley, fresh
– ⅓ cup of Low-carb Mayonnaise (our recipe here: ) If you buy your mayonnaise make sure it’s whole egg mayonnaise with no sugar added
– 2 tablespoons of Sour Cream
– 2 teaspoons Apple Cider Vinegar
– 2 teaspoons of Lemon Juice
– ¼ teaspoon of Garlic Powder
– ¼ teaspoon of Salt
– Pinch of White Pepper
If you love our recipes and want us to make more tasty keto recipes please like our videos and subscribe to our channel.
For thousands more low-carb Keto Recipes visit our website: /
About My Keto Kitchen
My Keto Kitchen takes everyday meals and turns them into easy to make low-carb recipes for people on the ketogenic diet.
Most of our recipes are suitable for Paleo and are Gluten-Free also.
Follow us on:
#myketokitchen #ketorecipes #ketosalad