Chingri malaikari recipe is one of the best Bengali shrimp curry recipe which is easy to make and delicious. This prawn malai curry recipe is very easy to make at home. In this chingri macher malaikari in bengali video I have shown you every step in easy way. Chingri macher recipe is also available in different restaurant. There are very few people who do not like chingri malai curry. Taste of chingri macher malaikari in bengali may be vary from place to place and cooking procedure. After watching the video, you will learn how to make chingri malai curry at home. This chingri macher malaikari in bengali is famous in Bangladesh, India and Pakistan. Not only above mentioned country but also famous to all over the world. As yogurt is another ingredient of Bangladeshi chingri recipe, we can call it doi chingri recipe. Doi chingri is another delicious shrimp recipe in Indian subcontinent. By following this video you can learn how to cook doi chingri in easy way. I will suggest to follow every step of prawn recipe and serve to your dining table with plain rice or pulao. This Bengali shrimp curry is awesome and mouthwatering.
Shrimp – 400 gram
Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
Salt – 1.5 teaspoon
Oil – 3 tablespoon
Bay leaf 2 pieces
Cloves – 3 pieces
Cardamom – 3 pieces
Cinnamon – 1 stick
Onion paste 1 cup
Ginger garlic paste – 1 tablespoon
Green chili paste – 1 teaspoon
Roasted cumin powder – 1 teaspoon
Roasted coriander powder – 1 teaspoon
Garam masala powder – 1 teaspoon
Yogurt – 3 tablespoon
Nut paste – 2 teaspoon
Coconut milk – 1.5 cup
Sugar – ½ teaspoon
Green chili – 4 pieces
Coriander leaves – a handful
Procedure of how to make chingri malai curry
1. At first add some oil in hot pan and fry each side of the shrimp for about 2 minutes on medium flame.
2. Keep some prawn fried oil aside
3. Add 1 cup onion paste and fry that for about 1 minute. After that add 1 tablespoon ginger and garlic paste. Fry it for more 1 minute on medium flame
4. Now add 1 teaspoon cumin powder, 1 teaspoon turmeric powder, 1 teaspoon red chili powder and 1 teaspoon salt. Cook the mixture for 1 minute on medium flame.
5. Add 1.5 cup coconut milk.
6. In this step add fried chingri and cover the pan cook and it for 6-7 minutes on medium flame.
7. Add 4 green chili and 1 handful of coriander leaves.
Your delicious item is ready, now you can serve it with hot plain rice or pulao.
If you like this Bengali shrimp curry please share it with your friends and family. If you have any question on this prawn malai curry recipe, let me know by commenting in comment box. To get regular new recipe video please subscribe my channel.
You can enjoy another delicious sweet item basanti pulao from my channel with link
for chingri cutting process
For Laddu recipe /> />
To get regular new recipe video please subscribe my channel.
#chingrimalaikari #shrimpcurry #doichingri