Subscribe to our channel for more Keto Recipes:
Get your “Done For You” 8-week Custom Keto Meal plan here:
Follow us on Pinterest:
The juicy and savory beef, when accompanied by healthy broccoli and delicious sauce creates a flavorful meal. This signature dish will leave you feeling full and refreshed!
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 tsp Garlic, minced
¼ tsp Ginger, minced
150 grams Ground Beef
1 T Coconut Aminos
¼ tsp Fish Sauce
Black Pepper, to taste
50 grams of Broccoli
Water, as needed
1. Heat a skillet and add olive oil.
2. Add garlic and saute for 1 minute.
3. Add the ginger and cook for another minute.
4. Add the ground beef and cook until thoroughly done.
5. Add the coconut aminos and fish sauce.
6. Season with pepper.
7. Add the broccoli and cook for a few minutes.
8. Add water and allow it to simmer until liquid is reduced in half. Serve hot.
Energy – 522.4 kcal
Protein – 28.1g
Fat – 42.4g
Carbohydrates – 7.1g
For the full details of this recipe with step by step instructions, please visit our blog:
Learn more about keto: