In this video I am going to show you, How to make THE BEST low carb CHEESECAKE | Keto | LCHF recipe | New York Style Baked Cheesecake
Social Media (follow us for updates!)
The low carb recipes that I eat and enjoy
and I am providing and sharing it for educational
and informational purposes only.
I hope this will provide you
with some ideas and
options to try with your own family
but this is not meant to replace
any dietary advice from your own qualified professional.
FOR THE BASE
1/2 cup blanched almond flour
2 tbsp coconut flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
2 sweetener (I used a blend of stevia & erythritol)
FOR CREAM CHEESE FILLING
1 /2 cup cream cheese (12 oz)
1/2 cup keto sweetener ( I used a blend of erythritol & stevia)
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 tbsp sour cream
2 large room temperature eggs
1.I have used 6′ Inch (16.4 cm) baking tin hence adjust the quantity as per the size of your baking tin . If you using 8′ inch or 9 ‘ inch of baking tin double the ingredients for the tall cheesecake.
2. Please adjust the amount of butter for the base of our cheesecake if it still feels crumbly to you.
3. Please make sure that all of your ingredients are at room temperature, this is really important for a nice creamy & lump-free cheesecake.
4. Water bath method is extremely important & you can adjust the quantity of water depending on the size of your tin and your deep roasting pan. If you don’t have a deep roasting pan, you can take another baking tin ( not a springform one) and add water to it and place it next to your baking tin in the oven, this should do the trick as the water bath.
5. You can beat your cream cheese mixture as much as you want before adding any eggs but once you have added those eggs into your mixture just beat it until it’s fully incorporated, beating it too much will make your mixture airy and can burn your cheesecake too.
6. If you still feel you have lumps in your batter you can strain it through a strainer before adding it into your baking tin.
My recipe yields 8 serving of this cheesecake and macros per serving is as shown below.
Net Carb : 3.7g
Protien : 6.2g
#ketocheesecake #howtomakebestlowcarbcheesecake #Ketodessertrecipe