This Low Carb Instant Pot Beef Stew is quick to prepare but hearty and delicious! Great for meal prepping on the weekend to have for lunch or dinner during the week!
#beefstew #dinner #instantpot #keto #lowcarb #healthyrecipes #howtomealprep #weightloss
Beef Stew Nutrition* (per 1 cup):
Energy – 200 Cal
Fat – 11.9 g
Carbs – 10.9 g
Fibre – 4.3 g
Protein – 11.4 g
*Nutrition Information is based off of the measurements below and using the exact ingredients I used. The macros may vary if you are using different Brands, quantities or ingredients.
Beef Stew Ingredients (9 servings):
– 1 lb Stewing Beef
– 1 onion, diced
– 3 stalks Celery, diced
– 1/2 lb Cremini mushrooms, sliced
– 1 lb Rutabaga, diced
– 1 lb Radishes, halved
– 3 cloves Garlic, minced
– 2 cups of Bone broth
– 1 Tbsp Avocado oil
– 1 tsp Onion powder
– 1 tsp Oregano
– 1 tsp Parsley
– 1 tsp each of Salt and Pepper
– 1 tsp Xanthan gum
1. Turn the Instant Pot on to Sauté mode and brown the beef in 1 Tbsp of Avocado oil.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients (aside from the xanthan gum), mix and close the lid.
3. Make sure the vent is in the sealed position then set it to Pressure cook for 35 minutes.
4. When it has finished let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes then quick release the remaining pressure.
5. In a small bowl combine the xanthan gum with 1/4 of cold water and make a slurry. Add to the hot stew mixture and mix well to thicken.
6. Serve and enjoy
Check out my last recipe video here – Coconut flour Blueberry Muffins:
Last week’s Meal Planning and Grocery Haul video: A
Subscribe if you enjoyed this video – more to come every week!