Every Monday I share a NEW Instant Pot recipe! Make sure you Subscribe and push the little bell so you won’t miss another one! f
Today I am sharing my delicious Instant Pot Creamy Shrimp Alfredo Pasta. My kids voted that this is their new favorite recipe I have ever made in my Instant Pot!Find the printable recipe here:
See how to make the recipe here:
* 3/4 lb fettuccine or penne pasta
* 3 cups water
* 1 lb shrimp,peeled and deveined
* 1 Tbsp olive oil
* 1 small onion, finely chopped
* 2 Tbsp butter
* 1 garlic clove
* 1/3 cup chicken broth
* 2 cups heavy whipping cream
* 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
* Salt and pepper to taste
* Sprinkle of paprika
* Parsley or basil for garnish (optional)
1. Place noodles and water in the Instant Pot. Mix so the noodles are covered. (I broke my noodles in half)
2. Close the lid, turn the valve to sealing, and push the “Manual” or “Pressure Cook” button. Set it to cook for 4 minutes.
3. After the noodles are done cooking, remove them from the pot and set to the side.
4. Press the “Saute” button on the Instant Pot. After it says “hot” add 1 Tablespoon of olive oil. Season the shrimp with salt, pepper, and paprika. Add shrimp and cook for 1 -2 minutes on each side. You’ll know they are done when they are no longer translucent. The insides will be white and the outsides will be a golden/pink color. Remove the shrimp from the Instant Pot and set aside.
5. Next, add butter, onion, and garlic and saute until the onion is golden brown. Add chicken broth and scrape the bottom of the pot to deglaze.
6. Add cream and simmer for 2 minutes. Add parmesan and stir until creamy and smooth. Press the “Cancel/Keep warm” button. Add paprika, salt, and pepper to taste. Stir in the shrimp and pasta.
Subscribe to our channel! e
Get our NEW Copycat Cookbook and 2 FREE E-Coobooks with it! Grab them here: /
Find my cooking checklist here so you can know how long to cook things in the Instant Pot! />
Check out my 9 Instant Pot DON’TS if you are a beginner to Instant Pot cooking! />
See our other Instant Pot Recipes: />
Just remember when using the Instant Pot, it takes 10-20 minutes to pressurize!
Be sure to give me a thumbs up and comment if you would like more Instant pot recipes or tips and tricks with the Instant Pot! Also, feel free to comment if you have any questions, and I will try the answer them the best I can!
This is the Instant Pot I have (yes it is the cheaper one and I love it!):
If you are cooking for 1-2 people I would suggest the 3 Quart. If you are cooking for more, I would suggest the 6 quart!
#instantpotdinner #instanpotrecipes #sixsistersstuff