Subscribe to our channel for more Keto Recipes:
Get your “Done For You” 8-week Custom Keto Meal plan here:
Follow us on Pinterest:
Shrimp and bacon are delicious to eat on its own but it is much more enjoyable to consume when mixed with herbs and spices. Once you’ve tasted this restaurant-level dish, you will surely crave for more! It is also a great meal to serve when you have guests at home.
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 slice Bacon, diced
1 Tbsp White Onions, chopped
1 Garlic Clove, minced
½ cup Water
2 Tbsp Heavy Cream
150 grams of Shrimp
¼ tsp Chili powder
¼ tsp Paprika
¼ tsp Garlic Powder
¼ tsp Chili Pepper flakes
¼ tsp dried Oregano
¼ tsp dried Thyme
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1 Tbsp Parsley, chopped, as garnish
1. Prepare all the ingredients.
2. Heat a pan and add olive oil.
3. Add bacon and cook it until crispy.
4. Add and saute onions and garlic.
5. Add water.
6. Pour the heavy cream over the mixture.
7. Add the shrimps and stir it.
8. Season with all spices, herbs, salt, and pepper. Continue cooking until shrimps are pink in color and the mixture is well combined.
9. Serve in a plate and garnish with parsley.
Energy – 517.6 kcal
Protein – 35.7g
Fat – 38g
Carbohydrates – 8.2g
For the full details of this recipe with step by step instructions, please visit our blog:
Learn more about keto: