Free Keto Parmigiana printable recipe card: https://www.myketokitchen.com/keto-recipes/keto-chicken-parmigiana/
This Keto Chicken Parmigiana recipe is so saucy and cheesy with a very low carb coating.
We use a mix of parmesan cheese & protein powder with a special blend of herbs and spices.
Keto Chicken Parmigiana Low Carb Ingredients:
– 4 Chicken Thighs, approximately 1lb/450g total
– 1 large Egg
– 1 tablespoon of Heavy Cream
– 1 tablespoon of Water
– ¾ cup of Parmesan Cheese, powdered
– ¼ cup of Unflavored Protein Powder: https://bit.ly/2ZxeAW4
– 2 teaspoons of Dried Oregano
– 1 teaspoon of Garlic Powder
– ½ teaspoon of White Pepper, ground
– 3 tablespoons of Lard, Tallow or Olive Oil can also be used
– ½ cup of Keto Marinara Sauce: https://youtu.be/LIMCudiWW2Y
– 1 cup of Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
If you love our recipes and want us to make more tasty keto recipes please like our videos and subscribe to our channel.
For thousands more low-carb Keto Recipes visit our website: https://www.myketokitchen.com/
About My Keto Kitchen
My Keto Kitchen takes everyday meals and turns them into easy to make low-carb recipes for people on the ketogenic diet.
Most of our recipes are suitable for Paleo and are Gluten-Free also.
Follow us on:
#myketokitchen #ketorecipes #ketodinnerrecipes