#KetoCreamyButterShrimp #easygarlicbuttershrimprecipe #garlicbuttershrimprecipe
Keto Creamy Butter Shrimp – Easy Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
Get Your Custom Keto Plan
Custom Keto Diet Review – The Truth You Need To Know!
Our “Done For You” keto meal plans are completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals. You can visit our website www.customketodiet.com/get-diet to start creating your plan. Simply follow it to achieve a successful keto diet!
Keto Creamy Butter Shrimp
This creamy butter shrimp is one of the keto recipes that everyone will go crazy about. It is packed with flavors thanks to the shrimp, butter, garlic, basil, cherry tomatoes, heavy cream, and parmesan cheese combined!
Preparation / cooking time: 30 minutes
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
200g Shrimps, deveined and shelled
Sea salt and Black Pepper to taste
2 Tbsp butter
1 clove of Garlic, minced
1/2 Cherry Tomatoes, in halves
1 cup Arugula
2 Tbsp Heavy Cream
2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
2 Tbsp fresh Basil, chopped
1/2 lemon, squeezed
1) Over medium heat, heat the skillet and add the olive oil.
2) Add shrimps and cook until the color turns into light orange, about 2 minutes.
3) Remove from skillet and set aside.
4) Lower the heat to low and add butter. When butter has melted, saute the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
5) Add cherry tomatoes and arugula. Then, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook until tomatoes are tender and arugula is just wilted.
6) Add in heavy cream, parmesan and fresh basil.
7) Add the shrimps back to the skillet and stir to combine.
8) Bring the mixture to simmer.
9) Lastly, squeeze lemon before serving.
Energy – 616 kcal
Protein – 47.4g
Fat – 45.3g
Carbohydrates – 8.2g
28 Day Keto Challenge Reviews – Does it Really work?
28 Day Keto Challenge
Shocking Health Benefits Of The Ketogenic Diet Exposed!
15 Minute Weight Loss Review – Does it Truly Work?
LeptoConnect Fat Blaster Review – Is It Safe & Effective?