——Contains Affiliate Links——–
Looking for your PERSONALIZED Custom Keto Diet Plan? Click the link to get started. />
Keto Creamy Butter Shrimp |Keto Recipes| Custom Keto Diet
This creamy butter shrimp is one of the keto recipes that everyone will go crazy about. It is packed with flavors thanks to the shrimp, butter, garlic, basil, cherry tomatoes, heavy cream, and parmesan cheese combined!
🍽 Servings: 1
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
200g Shrimps, deveined and shelled
Sea salt and Black Pepper to taste
2 Tbsp butter
1 clove of Garlic, minced
1/2 Cherry Tomatoes, in halves
1 cup Arugula
2 Tbsp Heavy Cream
2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
2 Tbsp fresh Basil, chopped
1/2 lemon, squeezed
1) Over medium heat, heat the skillet and add the olive oil.
2) Add shrimps and cook until the color turns into light orange, about 2 minutes.
3) Remove from skillet and set aside.
4) Lower the heat to low and add butter. When butter has melted, saute the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
5) Add cherry tomatoes and arugula. Then, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook until tomatoes are tender and arugula is just wilted.
6) Add in heavy cream, parmesan and fresh basil.
7) Add the shrimps back to the skillet and stir to combine.
8) Bring the mixture to simmer.
9) Lastly, squeeze lemon before serving.
For more details on this recipe or similar low carb – KETO approved recipes, go to: /
➡️ Nutritional Information:
Energy – 616 kcal
Protein – 47.4g
Fat – 45.3g
Carbohydrates – 8.2g
****Would You Like to Know Exactly What to Eat to Lose Fat and Get Healthy Without Giving Up Your Favorite Foods or Starving Yourself?*****
Recipe courtesy of Custom Keto Diet.