If you enjoyed our video please subscribe to our channel for more delicious easy-to-follow Keto Recipes:
Our “Done For You” keto meal plans are completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals.
Discover How to Melt Fat Fast with Keto
You can visit our website to watch the video and start creating your plan. Simply follow it to achieve a successful keto diet! 🙂
Take this quick 2-minute quiz to start creating your personalize keto meal plan for Rapid Weight Loss
Get your Free copy of the #1 Rated Keto Cookbook with 100+ Delicious Secret Recipes
Keto Creamy Butter Shrimp Recipe
Preparation / cooking time: 30 minutes
🍽 Servings: 1
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
200g Shrimps, deveined and shelled
Sea salt and Black Pepper to taste
2 Tbsp butter
1 clove of Garlic, minced
1/2 Cherry Tomatoes, in halves
1 cup Arugula
2 Tbsp Heavy Cream
2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
2 Tbsp fresh Basil, chopped
1/2 lemon, squeezed
1) Over medium heat, heat the skillet and add the olive oil.
2) Add shrimps and cook until the color turns into light orange, about 2 minutes.
3) Remove from skillet and set aside.
4) Lower the heat to low and add butter. When butter has melted, saute the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
5) Add cherry tomatoes and arugula. Then, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook until tomatoes are tender and arugula is just wilted.
6) Add in heavy cream, parmesan and fresh basil.
7) Add the shrimps back to the skillet and stir to combine.
8) Bring the mixture to simmer.
9) Lastly, squeeze lemon before serving.
➡️ Nutritional Information:
Energy – 616 kcal
Protein – 47.4g
Fat – 45.3g
Carbohydrates – 8.2g
Subscribe to our channel For More Delicious easy-to-follow Keto Recipes:
Enjoy Our Custom Keto Diet Meal Plan Fully Customize for you with Keto Meal Prep Ideas and Keto Recipes.
The ketogenic diet is a very low carb, high fat diet that shares many similarities with the Atkins and low carb diets. It involves drastically reducing carbohydrate intake and replacing it with fat. This reduction in carbs puts your body into a metabolic state called ketosis.