A quick and easy recipe for a healthy, delicious and Ketogenic take-out style General Tso’s. This is my own personal recipe. A little different and VERY tasty and of course Low Carb!- hope you enjoy! This recipe serves 2 people.
RECIPE AND COOKING DIRECTIONS:
-500 grams/ 1 pound of chicken.
– 1 chicken stock cube in any form.
– 2 Tablespoons of Sesame Seed Oil.
– 1 Tablespoon of Rice Vinegar.
– 1 Tablespoon of Garlic Powder OR 1 clove of garlic(chopped)
– 1 Tablespoon of Crushed Red Chilli Peppers/ Chilli Flakes.
– 3-4 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
– use 1 whole head of Cauliflower OR 200g of pre-made Cauliflower Rice per plate.
For cooking instructions, follow video,
please insure chicken is cooked 50-60% before adding sauce,
always clean your hands before cooking.