Subscribe to our channel for more Keto Recipes:
Get your “Done For You” 8-week Custom Keto Meal plan here:
Follow us on Instagram:
The best way to enjoy shrimps is by seasoning it with herbed butter. As simple as that you can already have an excellent tasting meal! A light one that’s comforting at the same time. Try this now and devour yourself over a plate of this delicious dish.
3 Tbsp Butter
100 grams of Shrimp
¼ tsp dried Oregano
1 Bay Leaf
1 sprig of Peppermint leaves
¼ Lemon juice
Salt, to taste
1. Prepare all the ingredients.
2. Heat a pan and melt the butter.
3. Add the shrimps.
4. Cook the shrimps until it turned into pink color.
5. Add the dried oregano and bay leaf.
6. Add the fresh mint leaves and squeeze the lemon juice.
7. Allow it to cook for 1 minute.
8. Season with salt and mix again.
9. Serve on a plate.
Energy – 308.6 kcal
Fat – 23.8g
Carbohydrates – 1.9g
For the full details of this recipe with step by step instructions, please visit our blog:
Learn more about keto: