Dinner in 20 minutes! These Low Carb Indian Chicken Tikka Bites are one of the simplest, quickest dishes I make, and you can cook it either in an oven, air-fryer, or my favorite, simply in a skillet with lots of lovely ghee.
I call them tikka but I think most of you probably think of these as Chicken Kababs. All I can say is, call them whatever you want, they’re one of my favorite ways to eat a great keto chicken recipe when I want an easy low carb dinner.
Read the blog post below if you want to learn about the differences between chicken tikka and chicken tikka masala 🙂
Full Recipe here: /
Subscribe to my cooking channel to keep up with my latest recipes!
* New videos every Wednesday & Saturday. *
Check out my blog: /
Like TwoSleevers on Facebook: r
Join my Facebook group: /
Follow me on Twitter: s
Follow me on Instagram: s
Check out my Cookbooks:
1. “Indian Instant Pot: Traditional Indian Dishes Made Easy and Fast” : n
2. “Keto Instant Pot: Ketogenic Diet Pressure Cooker Recipes Made Easy and Fast”: o
4. “Instant Pot Fast & Easy: 100 Simple and Delicious Recipes for Your Instant Pot”: Y
3. “Every Day Easy Air Fryer: 100 Recipes Bursting with Flavor”: T
5. ”Keto Fat Bombs, Sweets & Treats: Over 100 Recipes and Ideas for Low-Carb Breads, Cakes, Cookies and More”: 1
6. ”Air Fryer Revolution: 100 Crispy, Healthy, Fast & Fresh Recipes”: D
7. ”Easy Keto in 30 Minutes: More than 100 Ketogenic Recipes from Around the World”:
#TrustUrvashi #ruthlessEfficiency #chickenkababs #chickentikka #ketochickenrecipe #chickentikkabites #chickenrecipe