Keto Shrimp Avocado Salad Recipe:
Cook time: 10 min
Prep time: 10 min
Yield: 4 – 8oz (227g) Portions
16 oz shrimp, peeled, seasoned, cooked
2 avocado, seeded, peeled, diced
1/2 cup cilantro, chopped, fresh
1/4 cup parsley, flat-leaf, chopped, fresh
1/3 cup shallots, fresh, minced
1 tablespoon avocado oil
1/4 cup lime juice
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Kosher salt & Black pepper, to taste
1. Remove shrimp from the container and transfer to a bowl. Set aside, covered until needed.
2. Chop the fresh cilantro and parsley and transfer into a large mixing bowl.
3. Mince shallot and add it to the small bowl with the herbs. Then add the garlic powder and cayenne pepper into the same bowl.
4. Dice the avocado, add it to the bowl with the shallot.
5. Add the lime juice to the bowl and 1 tablespoon of avocado oil.
6. Add the shrimp and mix all ingredients with a large wooden spoon to coat the shrimp evenly.
7. Divide the shrimp and avocado salad into four separate containers, each weighing about 5 ounces
8. Serve with a lime wedge. Enjoy!
This quick and tasty shrimp salad will help you stick to your low carb diet goals with ease. Ready to eat in less than 20 minutes and perfect for your weekly keto meal prep!
Fresh, tangy, and perfectly balanced with healthy fats from creamy avocado, lean protein from the shrimp, and less than 4g of net carbs per serving!
Get the full recipe here:
Save time and money on all your weekly meal prep needs with pre-cooked proteins and veggies from Trifecta. Pick and choose your favorite grass-fed meats and sustainably caught seafood to start building meals for as low as $6 a plate!
Please comment and share.
► Subscribe to the Trifecta channel here: />—
Track your macros, calories, workouts, and everything in between – all in one place with the new Trifecta App. Train and track your nutrition with celebrity athletes like Brooke Ence.
(for iPhone or Android)
Ready to eat Keto, Paleo, Clean, Vegan and macro-aligned meals delivered to your door. Get your diet on track with organic, gluten-free, Non-GMO meal prep.
✓ Official Sponsor of Mr. Olympia
✓ Official Sponsor of The CrossFit Open
✓ Official Sponsor of Team USA
#recipe #food #cooking