Keto Shrimp Tempura (Made in the Air fryer!)
Nutritional value for 1 Shrimp
Net Carbs: 0g
1 Scoop Isopure Unflavored Zero Carb Protein Powder: D
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
2 tbsp carbonated water
Pork rinds (bread crumb consistency): 2
Air fryer I used: k
1. De-shell your raw jumbo shrimp.
2. Devein your shrimp.
3. Cut slits on the belly of your shrimp 1/5th of the depth.
4. Cut small slits on both sides of the shrimp.
5. Wash shrimp and dry with a towel or napkins.
6. Straighten and lengthen shrimp by massaging the back.
7. Mix 1 scoop of Isopure protein with 1 tsp of salt and 1 tsp of pepper. (Protein mix)
8. Make egg wash by whisking together 2 eggs and 2 tbsp of carbonated water.
9. Coat shrimp in protein mix, then cover in egg wash, then coat in pork rind bread crumbs.
10. Cook in air fryer for 10 minutes at 350F or 180C
Disclaimer: The links I am providing above are affiliate links. Using them does not make anything cost extra to you and the channel gets a small kickback. All products in the links are the same ones I use in this video. Thank you so much for any and all of your support!