Keto shrimp soup is a delicious and easy meal to cook under 20 minutes.
It doesn’t matter if you’re on diet or not, this soup is low carbs but taste very well and you won’t notice any difference with the regular soup. It is beneficial for everybody and it is your best choice for your dinner.
You may get home tired after a long day at work and you don’t like eating outside very often, this meal can be your best choice because it doesn’t required a lot of time to get it ready.
Here are the ingredients used to cook keto shrimp soup for 2 :
– 5 to 6 pieces of Shrimp : cut them in small pieces if you used the big ones
– 2 stalks (sticks) of Celery: cut them in small pieces
– a spoon of corn starch: mix it in half cup of water
– 1 green pepper: cut it in small pieces
– half cup of heavy whipping cream
– 5 to 6 leaves of cilantro
– 2 spoons of butter
– 2 cups of water
– black pepper
– half onion
If you like the video, don’t forget to hit like, and subscribe buttons to get new videos and let us now how it was your experience cooking keto shrimp soup for the first time.
ANY QUESTIONS ARE VERY WELCOME, WE WILL ANSWER ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS IN A TIMELY MANNER.