This inexpensive stir fry is packed with flavour! It is a perfect dish to make ahead for lunch meal prep or quick weeknight dinner.
#StirFry #Beef #Pork #lunch #dinner #keto #lowcarb #healthyrecipes #howtomealprep #weightloss
Asian Cabbage Stir Fry Nutrition* (per 1/4 recipe):
Energy – 553 Cal
Fat – 43.6 g
Carbs – 12.8 g
Fibre – 5 g
Protein – 33.2 g
*Nutrition Information is based off of the measurements below and using the exact ingredients I used. The macros may vary if you are using different Brands, quantities or ingredients.
Asian Cabbage Stir Fry Ingredients (4 servings):
– 1.5 cups Cabbage, thin slices
– 2 Celery stalks, chopped
– 4 Tbsp Butter, divided
– 1 tsp Salt
– 1 tsp Onion powder
– 1/4 tsp Black pepper
– 1 Tbsp White wine vinegar
– 2 Garlic cloves, minced
– 1 tsp Red chili flakes
– 1 Tbsp fresh Ginger, minced
– 3/4 lb of Ground Pork and Beef each (1.5 lb total)
– 3 Green onions, sliced
– 1 Tbsp Sesame oil
1. Fry the cabbage and celery in a large pan in 2 Tbsp of butter until softened on medium heat. Add the salt, onion powder, black pepper and white wine vinegar. Remove from pan and set aside.
2. In the same pan add the remaining butter and sauté the garlic, ginger and red chili flakes for 30 seconds to a minute to release the flavours. Do not let it burn.
3. Add the beef and pork and cook until no longer pink.
4. Add back the cabbage mixture then add the green onions and sesame oil. Mix then turn off the heat and serve.
5. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds.
Check out my last recipe video here – BLT Salad with Chicken and Avocado:
Last week’s Meal Planning and Grocery Haul video: M
Subscribe if you enjoyed this video – more to come every week!