We are delivering the #SoupVibes this week again! Low Carb Beef and Kale Soup – YUM! It is hearty and filling! It is great leftover and perfect for meal prepping!!
#ketosoup #keto #lowcarb #healthyrecipes #howtomealprep #weightloss #beef #kale
Low Carb Beef and Kale Soup Nutrition (per 1 cup):
Energy – 286 Cal
Fat – 19.7 g
Carbs – 4.2 g (Net Carbs – 2.6 g)
Fibre – 1.6 g
Protein – 22.9 g
Low Carb Beef and Kale Soup Ingredients (9 Servings):
– 2 Tbsp Avocado oil
– 1 medium Onion, diced
– 4 stalks of Celery, diced
– 3 Garlic cloves, minced
– 4 cups Beef bone broth
– 1/2 cup Pumpkin puree
– 1 tsp Sea Salt
– 1 tsp Dried Oregano
– 1 tsp Dried Basil
– 1 tsp Dried Parsley
– 1/2 tsp Ground Sage
– Freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
– 3 cups of chopped Kale
1. Heat a large pot on Medium-High heat then add the avocado oil.
2. Add the onions, celery then garlic and sauté.
3. Add the ground beef and cook until no longer pink.
4. Add the beef bone broth and pumpkin puree. Stir to incorporate.
5. Add the seasonings, put on the lid and bring to a boil. Turn the heat down and simmer covered for 30 minutes.
6. Next, add the chopped kale and stir. Heat for an additional 10 minmutes.
7. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper as necessary.
8. Serve on it’s own as a simple and hearty weekday lunch or pair it with a salad for dinner!
Check out my last video here – Keto Broccoli, Cauliflower and Cheddar Soup:
Subscribe if you enjoyed this video – more to come every week!