Low Carb Shrimp – Keto Shrimp Recipe
Via @feelgoodfoodie (instagram)
3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
3 tbsp fresh-squeezed lime juice
1 tsp ground cumin
1/2 tsp sea salt
Fresh cracked pepper
1 lb. cooked jumbo frozen shrimp thawed, drained and patted dry with paper towel
2 avocados diced
1/4 cup small diced red onions
1 Tbsp fresh chopped cilantro
1. In a bowl large enough to hold all the ingredients, whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, cumin and salt
2. Add the shrimp, avocados and red onions and gently combine with the dressing in the bowl.
3. Sprinkle fresh cilantro on top and give it another gentle toss.
4. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
5. Enjoy immediately or chill in the fridge and enjoy cold #shrimpsalad #avocadosalad #ketodiet #lowcarbrecipes #ketorecipes
Get The Essential Keto Cookbook FREE: e
If you’re looking for more keto recipes check out this cookbook: n
Also if you’re on keto and need a boost to your fat burning, check out:
If you’re looking for a custom Keto Diet:
Keto, ketosis, paleo, no sugar, low carb, keto recipes, keto cookies coconut flour, low carb coconut macaroons, low carb macaroons with coconut flour, swerve, keto cookies
You can assume that I will receive compensation for things I recommend either as an affiliate. There is no guarantee that you’ll receive the same results.