Improve your health today. Just get the FREE Paleo Beginners Guide and try it out for 3 weeks. Never try you never know. Start now and you will be surprised /
The Paleo diet is all about eating like our ancestors.
Paleo can help you lose weight, improve athletic performance, sleep quality & mood, reduce inflammation & arthritis, address autoimmune conditions, mental health problems, and even reduce your risk of heart disease, cancer, and diabetes.
Paleo Diet Recipes – Low Carb Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Pasta Recipe
1 Ib – shrimp, peeled and deveined
3 – garlic cloves, minced
1 ½ tbsp – lemon juice
¼ tsp – lemon zest
4 tbsp – olive oil
4 tbsp – fresh parsley, extra for garnish
1 – small red serrano chili, minced
3 – large zucchini
1/8 tsp – black pepper
1/4 tsp – salt
1. Slice zucchinis with a julienne slicer to get long noodles.
2. In a small bowl combine garlic, chili, parsley, lemon zest, salt, pepper and 1 tbsp of olive oil.
3. Pour about half of the parsley mixture over the shrimp and gently toss to coat.
4. Marinate for 10 minutes.
5. In a large skillet, heat 2 tbsp of olive oil over medium heat.
6. Add the shrimp with the marinade and lemon juice to the skillet.
7. Cook the shrimp for 3-4 minutes or until they have turned pink.
8. In the same skillet add the remaining olive oil, remaining parsley mixture and zucchini pasta and toss to combine.
9. Cook for about one or two minutes, then add in the shrimp and toss to combine. Season to taste.
10. Divide between serving plates and garnish with chopped parsley.
11. Serve warm.