Cook up a classic with a low-carb twist! Zucchini noodles are the perfect pasta replacement in this simple Shrimp Scampi With Zoodles. Minced garlic, spicy red pepper flakes, savory chicken broth and zesty lemon juice add big flavor and brightness to the rich, buttery sauce. While the flavor is out of this world, the best part about this dish is definitely the simplicity. Because it’s ready for the dinner table in only a few short minutes, you can whip up this pasta meal with minimal effort after a long, busy day.
You can find this recipe and more healthy ideas at The Palm Weight Loss Blog here: /
– 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
– 1 lb. tail-on large shrimp, peeled and deveined
– 4 cloves garlic, minced
– ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
– ¼ cup low sodium chicken broth
– Juice of 1 lemon
– 1 ½ lb. zucchini noodles
– 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
– 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
1. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the shrimp, garlic and red pepper flakes. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook the shrimp for 2-3 minutes per side, until shrimp are pink.
3. Transfer the shrimp to a plate and set aside.
4. Add broth and lemon juice to the pan. Bring to a simmer.
5. Stir in zucchini noodles and return shrimp to pan. Cook 1-2 minutes, until zucchini is crisp-tender.
6. Top with Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley before serving.
For even more recipes like this one, check out the book The New Keto-Friendly South Beach Diet written by the creator of the South Beach Diet, Arthur Agatston, M.D.
Live healthy with a simple weight loss meal plan, delicious food and convenient home delivery. The South Beach Diet is a total weight loss solution that’s designed to burn fat & transform your metabolism.
Lose weight with fully prepared meals delivered to your door. It’s healthy and all the work is done for you! Start today:
Follow us on social media!: